Ambassador DIY Kit
Are you a Do-It-Yourself person? We have the kit for you!
What’s in the packet?
- Activity Ambassador Checklist
- Women’s Week Celebration Evaluation
- Women’s Council of Greater Baton Rouge Membership Application (Print at least 10)
- Women’s Week Ambassador Greeting
- Activity Patrons Poster Print one to show how patrons are advertised
- Activity Participant Evaluation Cards (4/per page – Print enough for the number of participants registered)
- Women’s Council Annual Meet & Greet Announcement (4/per page – Print enough for the number of participants registered)
- Activity Meeting Room Directional Sign (Print at least one to tape on the meeting room door)
Download your Women’s Week Ambassador DYI Kit HERE!
Suggested additional tools:
- A sharpie to write the Activity on the Meeting Room Directional Sign
- Tape to hang Meeting Room Directional Sign
- Extra pens and pencils for participants to fill out Evaluation Cards & Membership Applications